What is National Pension Scheme: The National Pension Scheme National Pension Scheme was launched by the Government to benefit the people from their pension after their retirement. On the occasion of the second anniversary of the scheme, the Ministry of Labour and Employment has tweeted about it from its official Twitter account.
In a tweet, the Ministry has written that the National Pension Scheme is being run by the Government of India for better tomorrow for traders and swarozgaris. Let us know in detail the features of this scheme on the occasion of its second anniversary.
National Pension Scheme Scheme Benefits
3000/- per month after the age of 60 years. In addition, voluntary and part-day pension is available in the scheme. Under this, the Government of India also contributes. 55 to Rs.200 per month. The pension in this scheme is paid by the LIC.
You can apply online to avail of this scheme. For this, you should have a net banking facility and mobile number, email ID, and bank account. At the same time, Aadhaar and PAN card details are also required to apply online. Let us know about the step-by-step process of the online application.
How to Apply for National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- For an online application, the option of registration has to be chosen first by logging in to the NPS Trust website.
- Then, you have to click on the ‘Personal’ option.
- You will then have to enter the details of your Aadhaar op PAN and then an OTP will appear on your registered mobile number.
- You can then select the account you want to open according to your choice.
- If you have opted for Aadhaar, you must enter OTP for authentication.
- If you have chosen PAN, there will be a fee of Rs. 125 to verify the bank details.
- Then, for the acknowledgment number, fill in your personal details and click Submit.
- You can then choose from any of the eight pension funds.
- Also, you have to choose the method of investment and assign it to your nominee.
- You will then have to pay by uploading your photo and sign and then you will be allotted a permanent retirement account number (PRAN).
Also, read these
- LIVE Kisan Mahapanchyat in Muzaffarnagar: Pm Narendra Modi to withdraw all three agricultural laws Mahapanchyat in Muzaffarnagar