SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: The last date for online application for the posts of Junior Associate posts in State Bank of India is tomorrow, May 17, 2021. In such a case, if the candidates want to apply online for these posts, then they can apply online by going to the portal on the official website sbi.co.in. While filling the form, the candidate should note one thing that if there is any defect in it, in the event that his form will be rejected, so keep in mind.
The process of online registration started on April 27, 2021. At the same time, to apply for these posts, candidates need a degree of graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. At the same time, the age limit of the candidates should be more than 20 years and less than 28 years on April 1, 2021. At the same time, for more information related to the eligibility and selection process related to this post, the candidates can visit the official website.
SBI has registered for the post of Junior Associate, the candidates should register online and pay the fees through online mode. Apart from this, candidates should keep in mind that apart from the centers they have selected, SBI can also allot any other center, so keep this in mind.
How to Apply SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website to apply online https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbijascapr21/
- Click on Click here for New Registration
- Enter your Personal Details and Upload Documents
- Make Registration Fee
- Don’t forget to Print out the Confirmation page for Future Use.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Fees
- Candidates belonging to the General, OBC, and EWS category applying online for the posts of Junior Associate will have to pay an application fee of Rs 750.
- At the same time, SC, ST, PWD candidates are exempted from payment of registration fees. Apart from this, for more information related to recruitment, candidates can visit the official website.
Also, read these
- DSSSB Recruitment 2021: DSSSB seeks applications for recruitment to various 7236 posts, application process will start from May 25
- UPSC postponed the PT exam to be held on June 27, Check new release date