Sawan Somwar Vrat 2021: Sawan Somvar Vrat 2021, Vrat Katha: According to Hindi Panchang, the month of Sawan begins on July 25 this year and will last till August 22. Sawan’s first Monday falls on July 26. Bholenath fulfills all the wishes of a devotee who sincerely fasts on Mondays falling in Sawan.
Special measures on the first Monday of Sawan
Today is the first Monday of Sawan. You try to worship Shiva Ji during the Pradesh period, at this time offer belpatra and stream of water on shivlinga. Then light a ghee lamp in Shivaji’s temple. Then circumambulate the Shivlinga. Pray to Shiva Ji to fulfill his wishes.
Don’t forget to do this today
- Don’t forget to play conch shells in the worship of Shiva.
- Don’t let the water-bearer of the Shivlinga go.
- Do not circumambulate the Shivlinga completely.
- Do not wear black clothes during worship.
Don’t forget to offer this thing to Lord Shiva
- Don’t offer tulsi dal leaves to Lord Shiva.
- Don’t offer coconuts to Shivaji.
- Don’t offer turmeric to Shivaji.
- Do not apply kukkum and roli.
- Don’t offer them broken axes.
- Don’t offer vermilion in Shiva puja.
- Do not use sesame seeds in Shiva puja.
Sawan Somwar Puja Vidhi
- Take a bath first on Monday, then perform the Jal Abhishek of Shiva and Parvati.
- Then apply sandalwood on them and make them happy.
- Then offer milk, flowers, dhatura, etc. on shivlinga.
- Then offer betel nut, panch Amrit, coconut, and belpatra to Lord Shiva while chanting the mantra.
- Offer sixteen makeup to Mother Parvati.
- Then light lamps, incense, and incense sticks and perform their aarti.
- Chant om namah shivaya mantra a while 21, 101, 108 times.
- At the end of the puja, you must perform Shiva Chalisa and Shiva Aarti.
- Worship Lord Shiva twice a day (morning and evening).
- It is also very important to perform sandhya puja.
Bholenath to be happy with these flowers
- dhatura flowers
- Canner Flowers
- Kush Flowers
- marigold flowers
- Harsingar Flowers
- White Flowers of Nagkesar
- dried lotus gatte
- conch flower flower
- Bella’s Flowers
- jasmine flower
- shefalika flower
Sawan Monday List
- First Monday 26th July 2021
- Second Monday 02 August 2021
- Third Monday 09 August 2021
- 4th Monday 16th August 2021
Puja Vidhi of Lord Shiva in the month of Sawan
In the month of Sawan, retire from bathing, etc. early in the morning and light a lamp in the temple of the house. Then go to the Shiva temple and offer dhatura, belpatra, flower, sugarcane etc. with Ganga water and milk on shivlinga. Chant the mantra without Om Namah. Now perform Aarti with an incense lamp.
While offering belpatra to Lord Shiva, it is important to first take care of the direction of the belpatra. Always offer a bell leaf to Lord Shiva by touching the opposite bell leaf, the smooth surface side.
Dates of Sawan Somwar Vrat 2021 day date
- First Monday of Sawan July 26
- Second Monday of Sawan August 02
- 3rd Monday of Sawan 09th August
- Fourth Monday of Sawan August 16
Importance of Sawan Month
The scriptures also mention the importance of the month of Sawan. In the holy month of Shravan, there is a law to worship Lord Shiva and his family lawfully. According to religious beliefs, anointing Lord Shiva in the month of Sawan is very fruitful, so people perform RudraAbhishek in Sawan. The month of Sawan is considered to be the best month for the worship of Shiva.
Puja of Lord Shiva in the month of Sawan
In the month of Sawan, retire from bathing, etc. early in the morning and light a lamp in the temple of the house. Then go to the Shiva temple and offer dhatura, belpatra, flower, sugarcane, etc. with Ganga water and milk on shivlinga. Chant the mantra without Om Namah. Now perform Aarti with an incense lamp.
Also, read these
- 1ST Sawan Somvar Dates: Perform Shiva Pujan on the first Monday of Sawan, all wishes to be fulfilled in this yoga