IGNOU July Admission 2021: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started the online admission process for the July session from today i.e. In such a case, any candidate who wants to enroll in various programs run by IGNOU will be on ignou’s official website https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/ You can apply by going to and logging in. In addition, the application can also be made by following the simple steps given below. The candidate should keep in mind that the last date for applying for the July session is 15th July 2021.
IGNOU Admission 2021: How to Apply for July Session
- Official website www.ignou.ac.in candidates to apply for July session in IGNOU in various programs Go to.
- Then go to the ‘Alert’ section available on the homepage.
- Then click on the link “Online Admission Portal Link for July 2021 Session is Last Date 15th July 2021”
- Now click on the new registration tab that appears in the applicant login.
- Then fill in the required registration details.
- Now log in using your cranesbills and fill in the July application form.
- Then pay for July registration for IGNOU Admission 2021.
- The candidates should then take a printout of the registration form and keep it.
As per the notification issued by IGNOU, fee exemption can be given to SC/ST students for the July session only for one program. On the other hand, if a student demands a fee for more than one program, his application form can be rejected.
Important documents for Ignou July 2021 Admission
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signatures
- Scanned copy of age proof
- Scanned copy of Education Qualification
- Scanned copy of experience certificate (if any)
- Category proofs, such as SC/ST, etc. ST/ST Scanned copy of OBC
- Scan copy of BPL certificate when below the poverty line
Also, read these
- HBSE 10th Exam Result 2021: Haryana Board 10th Results Declared, See Your Result Here
- IGNOU December TEE Result 2020-2021: IGNOU term and December exam results declared, Check by these steps